Free download and watch Born to Race: Fast Track
iMDB Rating: 5.4
Date Released : 26 June 2014
Genre : Action
Stars : Brett Davern, Beau Mirchoff, Bill Sage, Sharon Lawrence. Danny Krueger is a twenty-year old drag racer who plays by his own rules. After winning a scholarship to the prestigious Fast Lane Racing Academy, Danny finds himself competing against some of the fiercest young drivers in the world. Tension soars on and off the track, and a terrible incident leaves Danny without a racing partner. Facing dismissal from the academy, Danny is forced to team up with..." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB
JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.
Danny Krueger is a twenty-year old drag racer who plays by his own rules. After winning a scholarship to the prestigious Fast Lane Racing Academy, Danny finds himself competing against some of the fiercest young drivers in the world. Tension soars on and off the track, and a terrible incident leaves Danny without a racing partner. Facing dismissal from the academy, Danny is forced to team up with an old rival. The pair must learn to set aside their differences as they vie for rookie spots on a professional racing team.
Watch Born to Race: Fast Track Trailer :
Review :
OK, but disappointed
First let me say that I liked first part very much (I rated it 10).
Now this part, movie is low budget (as previous one) so I didn't expected too much in term of acting and effects. However, I expected same actors and when I saw that they changed all but Jessica (and guy that sponsored Danny at the begging of first part before he crashed car) I felt very disappointed. It looks like whole another movie to me.
Second thing I didn't liked is story, it is somewhat predictable scenario (Danny find opponent like Jake, races with him... you see already where is going) so it could be better and sometimes (especially at beginning) racing takes too long and boring (nothing happens, just camera moving from one driver to another).
Except those things, movie is not really bad. I would recommend to pick it if you don't know what else to watch.
Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Born to Race: Fast Track full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.
Thank you for reading Free download and watch Born to Race: Fast Track

Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire