jeudi 26 juin 2014

Watch 300: Rise of an Empire (2014) Online

Free download and watch 300: Rise of an Empire


300: Rise of an Empire (2014)300: Rise of an Empire (2014)
iMDB Rating: 6.5

Date Released : 7 March 2014

Genre : Action, Drama, Fantasy, War

Stars : Sullivan Stapleton, Eva Green, Lena Headey, Hans Matheson

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB







JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.



After its victory over Leonidas' 300, the Persian Army under the command of Xerxes marches towards the major Greek city-states. The Democratic city of Athens, first on the path of Xerxes' army, bases its strength on its fleet, led by admiral Themistocles. Themistocles is forced to an unwilling alliance with the traditional rival of Athens, oligarchic Sparta whose might lies with its superior infantry troops. But Xerxes still reigns supreme in numbers over sea and land.


Watch 300: Rise of an Empire Trailer :



Review :


Disaster. Absolutely forgettable.

Recently, I tend to think that the first couple of thousand of votes and reviewers are paid by the studios on IMDb.com and the flick will receive its real score about half a year later.

I browsed through dozens of 7 to 10 reviews and I couldn't believe my eyes. Have you seen the same movie I watched yesterday? I loved 300 but this one is a million miles from it. I really don't want to write about the performance of Eva Green and Sullivan Stapleton because they perfectly matched the movie itself: the storyline, the bloody scenes, the dialogs, everything. Forgettable, CGI-packed action with predictable rhythm of "calm" and intense scenes from beginning to end. As far as I remember, the Persians never destroyed Athens and the "rebirth" of Xerxes was also a joke, not to mention the union of Artemisia and Themistokles. 300 was almost a perfect movie but it has nothing to do with its glorious predecessor.



Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch 300: Rise of an Empire full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.



Thank you for reading Free download and watch 300: Rise of an Empire

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire