vendredi 27 juin 2014

Watch The Adventures of RoboRex (2014) Online

Free download and watch The Adventures of RoboRex


The Adventures of RoboRex (2014)The Adventures of RoboRex (2014)
iMDB Rating: 5.1

Date Released : 16 June 2014

Genre : Family

Stars : Ben Browder, Ethan Phillips, Kalvin Stinger, Maggie Scott. James Miller has only one friend in the world, his beloved Labrador Retriever, Rex. But when a strange capsule lands in the his backyard and a robot dog emerges, his life will never be the same. The robot dog identifies himself as RoboRex, and tells James that he has come from the future to stop an evil man named Professor Apocalypse from taking over the world, along with his wily robotic ..." />

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB







JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.



James Miller has only one friend in the world, his beloved Labrador Retriever, Rex. But when a strange capsule lands in the his backyard and a robot dog emerges, his life will never be the same. The robot dog identifies himself as RoboRex, and tells James that he has come from the future to stop an evil man named Professor Apocalypse from taking over the world, along with his wily robotic Destructo-Cat. Now with the help of Rex and RoboRex, James embarks on a heroic and heart warming adventure to save the future!


Watch The Adventures of RoboRex Trailer :



Review :


Such a MESS for the whole family?

I know what you thinking bro, trying to get this movie to save some time with your Family right? WRONG. What you gonna read here may change your view about that... I mean, there is a dog, a scientist and a ROBOT DOG (WHAT?), what CAN go wrong? Man I take this movie and I was pretty sure to give it chance, I invited all my Family, sisters, Brothers, cousins, nephews, we all squeezed in my living room, I even prepared some popcorn with some bacon and cheese, it was delicious. When everything was prepared, I got a cold and gentle beer, put my big feet in the chair next to me and hit play... And VOOSH, just like that, I saw all the movie and it really conects with my life story man, it was fun, but then I started to think, what if it was true, to have a dog like this I mean, it would be weird. It really would and it's not the example I want to give let to the next generation man... Be wise, be wise watching this, you can have some fun, but speak with your children first, a dog like that would be really weird and we have to me prepared for this when it comes, just an advise.



Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch The Adventures of RoboRex full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.



Thank you for reading Free download and watch The Adventures of RoboRex

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire